Monday, June 4, 2012

MiSo With Love

Why MiSo With Love?


Well, MiSo is a combination of my daughter's first and middle names (Mia Sophia.) And if it wasn't for her, I probably wouldn't sew. Everything I've made so far I've had her in mind. So it was the only natural choice to choose the name MiSo With Love. Though everything I make may not be perfect, it's made with love.


I use an older model Kenmore sewing machine that my mom gave me. And it suits me just fine.


I'm a purely self taught. And thanks to various Pinterest tutorials and Youtube, I've learned the basics. I learn something new everyday and I have gotten more confidant sewing in the short time I've been sewing.


This will be my new home to show what I'm currently making and what I've finished.


Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment